martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

My links + my blog experience

MY LINKS
Growing up with the Grimm´s tales
How to bring a comic to life: The Walking Dead
What are my main sources?
How the media covers our topic
Steven Spielberg, a genius on the big screen
"The Handmaid's Tale", among the best adaptations of the year

MY EXPERIENCE  
I have really enjoyed working on the blog because we chose a topic that I was reallly interested in. It was not always easy to come up with ideas of each post. However, now that I am able to collect the links of all my posts, I really feel that all this hard work was been worth it. Working with other people also made the experience more interesting; because, until now, I was used to write blogs all by myself. I feel like we have helped each other along the way, and that every member of the group has learnt something new during this journey. Social media has also been a great tool to reach more people and potential readers (thanks to our Instagram and Twitter accounts).

It has been really intesting to be able to write about something that I love and to be able to share my posts with anyone who wants to read them. I founded out also that, thanks to the internet, we are able to share our ideas and opinions. So, now, I would not say that "nobody cares about our blog" because I definetly cared, and so did the other members of my group. I guess that is the end. Thank you very much for following and reading our blog!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario