martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

All my posts and a final reflection

During the last 6 weeks, were created several posts, in which were addressed the different perspectives of our topic about literature, addapted to media channels. Next, will be presented the ones that I did.

Final Reflection: What all I can say is, this was a great experience of blogging, because it was not only allowed me to learn more about the topic we were investigating, like the existence of very complete websites about books that I never imagine that could be created, or even Youtube channels about books reviews, aspects which prove that Internet and his users are constantly in a way of innovation and creativity.
On the other hand, it also helped me how to deal with Blogger and his tools.
Still, I would say that Ink to Screen helped me to improve my journalistic skills, like hyperlinks, photo captions or videos inclusion on posts. 


via GIPHY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario