jueves, 14 de septiembre de 2017

A filmlover/ bookworn doing blogs

I like it.That's why I constantly talk about the last book I read, or the spectacular scenery from the Memoirs of a Geisha. 
Resultado de imagen de memoirs of a geisha GIF


I can't tell where the love for films began, but I clearly know how the love for a novel started. It was my mom's fault, her constant and pushing passion for books resulted in passing that passion to me, her only daughter. At the beggining it was one of the books from the Chronicles of Narnia: The Boy and His Horse (El Caballo y el Muchacho in Spanish)
 I got to be honest, I did not like the book, and the fact that I, as a six year old had to read it because of my mom, traumatised my childish mind. Thank God my mother soon realised that I wasn't even understanding the plot of the book. And now that I remember, I just know that yes, there was a boy and a horse, for obvious reasons, otherwise the title would be different, and there was another horse named win, I think, they were constantly walking somewhere and maybe there was a sword involved in all that, but that's it.

Resultado de imagen de las cronicas de narnia el caballo y el muchacho

After that, my mother find a lighter kind of narrative for me...it was Narnia, still, but it was with pictures, and it was the story that everybody knows because of the films: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Narnia
It was okay, very easy to read and less painful than the previous Narnia experience. After that, books became a norm for me, something in which I could escape from homework and teleport to another country or world or continent.

The years pass by and then the Academy Awards and E! entertainment television appeared into my life to remain until today. I would watch the nominee movies to judge them to test if those movies were worthy of such renowned prestige and then talk with my mother and aunt about it.

The two passions combined, I would read the book before the film was out or I would listen the critics from a movie to see if the book was actually interesting.

Its amazing how movies and books are nowadays related, and how I enjoy both, one because all the effort it can take to put into screen the vision of someone, from sound, to visuals to the script. And the other because it shows how a well written story or a very successful one can transport you to amazing places that just you're mind can take you.

Sometimes it can turn bad, but there's a lot of work put into those projects, so here, we're going to talk about all that.

Imagen relacionada

Hope you enjoy it as well as we do.


The pictures where taking:
  Chiyo and the santuary bridge
El Caballo y el Muchacho
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Books Vs Comics HP

1 comentario: